Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

6 Jan 2015

Happy new year!!

January already??!!

Where did December go?

well now it's time to celebrate with Stampin' Up! as they release their new spring summer supplement


and for every £45 you spend on fabulous stampin up product you can earn some free goodies during  sale-a-bration which runs from January 6th until March 31st 2015




PLUS


Spaces are limited and are allocated on a first come basis if you would like more information about this then please drop me a line.

It's a great way to build your stampin stash and earn some fabulous freebies along the way!




Don't forget you can order online anytime through my Stampin' Up! web page







No comments: