Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

16 Feb 2015

Better late than never??

I make no promises of regular blogging, every time I think I have myself organised enough to regularly inspire you with projects something goes wrong ( usually with my health) and it all goes pear shaped,  so I am going to try and hopefully fate will see fit that I won't have any huge obstacles thrown in my way again for a while....
..........

We don't really do slushy romantic valentines or at least I don't, I mean don't get wrong I still expect my DH to make an effort but gushy valentines just aren't my style.

So i came across this card ( well actually my husband thought he would share an email with me with alternative valentines cards and I saw this phrase.)
and since it's been a bit of a long running joke that mobile phones need to be banned from upstairs completely, (they already are for the kids but unfortunately us adults use the alarm clock mode.....perhaps should just buy an alarm clock!)

I thought this was perfect for him.



Our kids though it was hilarious.

I used the super cute simply serif alphabet which I am rapidly falling in love with.... why do I always put off buying things I know I am going to use and love?

Any hooow thank you for stopping by reading my post, checking in to see what this crazy girl has finally been up to that she can post,
hopefully I will be back again soon with something worth looking at.

Thanks for all the support over the past months it's really been appreciated.

Abi

No comments: