Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

3 Aug 2016

Still alive!! Finally got in the craft room!

So I know it has been like FOREVER!  But I really am still here.

The new baby is not such a baby anymore, she is crawling and getting up to all kinds of mischief, which means I need eyes in my butt and unfortunately means time in the craft room has been almost non existent.

But today I managed to get a few minutes in there as my dh was home for a few hours from work so I got to play.

My aim is to use every stamp set I have bought in the past 6 months in the next few weeks.

This is a quick card using the sitting here stamp set. I will post a couple more in the next week or so as I intend making more than one project with each set to justify having bought them, when I have had such little time to use them.

No comments: