Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

8 Jul 2013

Serene Silhouettes

Ok so the truth be told I might have already had some of the gorgeous new colour Soft sky from when it was in the US catalogue as an in colour and I have spent the last 4 years hoping that we would eventually get some of it and now we have.
(insert huge grin)

So this card is actually one that I made before christmas and just didn't post because we didn't have soft sky and I didn't want to tease you.



Love the stamps and love the colours!
The background was made by inking my clear blocks without a stamp attached.

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments: