Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

30 Aug 2014

Decorative masks...


Ok I'm sure i'm not the first to admit that i have had some issues with using masks, somehow i always manage to get a splodge of colour where i don't want it, so I was a little unsure about these new masks from stampin' Up!  but I have to admit it now that I Love them.. in fact if i could get them in an even bigger size... like for my walls I would be using them... ( still working o how to do that but watch this space)

They are super cheap  at £2.75 and come in a pack of two designs so it's a really good little extra to add onto an order to try out.


So here is a little gift box we made using them I loved the colour combo and the silver just gave it a little extra sparkle.

We used sponges with the mask, to create this box and we also used the little star punch.

Hearts and stars decorative masks 133777 £2.75
Itty bitty accents punch pack ( Pack of 3 flower, heart, star)  133787 £15.50

Thanks for stopping by!

Abi




No comments: