Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

21 Jun 2015

Happy father's day!

If my dh is reading this he won't get any ideas as to his gifts so its OK to post the packaging ;)

The pouch was made using two a4 sheets of card,
The first sheet is scored on the landscape at 8 and 19.7cm,

The second sheet gets trimmed to 11.5cm in portrait so it is longer.
Then this piece is scored at 4.3cm from each end.

The two pieces were then stuck together to hold the gift voucher.

Check out this new stamp set and the co ordinating framelits in the new catalogue. Just click shop now!

No comments: