Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

28 Apr 2008

French Flair


Ok here are my favorites of the moment, Using the French Flair stamp, very vanilla ribbon and my lovely pretties kit, I just love that with just one stamp you can make a really impressive card so easily.
The Pink card was made using Very Vanilla, Blush Blossom and Regal Rose card stock, Regal Rose ink.
The Blue card was made using Very Vanilla, Bordering Blue and Ballet Blue card stock, Brocade Blue ink.
Thanks for looking.
Abi

1 comment:

scatty said...

Wow I love this one. I think I am going to have to buy that kit. Is it already on my list? Probably.