Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

8 May 2008

Simply Said




Simply Said, how great are these, I found something similar on scs but wanted something which would be simple to do and use as many of the stamps in one set as possible.
The red card uses Rose Red, Barely Banana and Whisper White with Very Vanilla ribbon ,
The Brown card uses Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla and Chocolate Chip card stock and ribbon.
Thanks for looking.
Abi

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Just lovely! Those flowers look so good upside down - would never have thought of that!