Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

11 May 2008

A Tree for all seasons

This is a lovely card to make, I used the A Tree For All Seasons stamp set which is a set of four trees which can be water coloured or left as they are and are so cute, obviously there is one for each season,
I love the one i chose, you might not be able to see it to well in photo but there is a tiny bird house hanging from the tree and it reminds me of when i was little and my mum had a bird house in our apple tree.

I used Always Artichoke, Old Olive card stock, with some of the SU designer series paper from the fall flowers set ( this paper is perfect for scrap booking as well as it comes in 12x12 sheets.) I also used some Perfect Plum card stock, Lavender Lace and as always some Whisper White to stamp on.
Ink: Black Stayz on and Always Artichoke
Accessories: Pewter Brads , a Jumbo eyelet, and Elegant Eggplant 1/4" Gros Grain ribbon,
Technique: water colouring ( I used the blender pens for this card)


Thanks for looking

Abi

No comments: