Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

19 Jul 2008

Happy Day

HI Me again :)

I made this card using the Happy day simply sent kit, the simply sent kits come with all the materials you need to get started with your card making and everything is pre-cut so there's no preparation and when you've used all the supplies in the box you are left with this lovely little stamp set which you can use again and again and again like i have here.

The colours shown in the picture above are not the materials in the simply sent kit for more information on what is included please refer to the current UK Stampin' Up! idea book and catalogue ( there's a link at the side of my blog.)

For this card i used Close to Cocoa, Whisper White and Really Rust card stock which all coordinate really well with the fall flowers designer series paper which i also used, I used the jumbo petals roller with Close to Cocoa ink and antique brass brads, This week i had someone ask me what a brad is... a brad is just a small paper fastener.

I love the autumn colours of this card they are really rich (but i'm not ready for autumn yet it would be nice to have some summer first!)


Thanks for checking out my blog come back again soon.

Abi

2 comments:

Helen said...

Great card! Love these autumnal colours - despite the sunshine, these are the colours I've been crafting with lately, too!

Amanda said...

Super cute! Love these colors together!!!