Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

20 Jul 2008

Garden silhouettes









As requested
:)
Here are my latest garden silhouette cards, i just love this set, i used my markers to ink up the stamp, as i did before but this time i used certainly celery and blush blossom.
I used my three for you punch and made flowers from blush blossom card stock and attached them to my card front, I also used some extra small sticky pearls for the centre of the flowers. I used the same coloured ink and cad for both of theses cards, i just layered them in a different way.
I also embossed the corners of the white card with a jumbo stylus and the paper piercing template from the crafters tool kit.
materials: Blush Blossom, Certainly Celery and Whisper White card stock
Blush blossom, certainly celery ink,
certainly celery 1/4" grosgrain ribbon and ribbon from the fairy tale ribbon originals,
sticky back pearls.
Thanks for looking.
abi

3 comments:

Kara said...

Very nice Abi. I like the embossing idea, hadn't thought of using the template for that! When I first came to your blog, I could the music, but I couldn't figure out where it was coming from cause it was so quiet, I thought perhaps it was outside, but then i got louder and I realized it was you! LOL

Helen said...

I love how you combined the Three For You punch with the Garden Silhouettes stamp - it's really effective.

Amanda said...

Oooh, love what you did on these!!!