Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

25 Jul 2008





Hi

these are two of the gifts i made for my sons teachers at school,

Recipe: certainly celery designer series paper, certainly celery, mellow moss, whisper white card stock, certainly celery, mellow moss, always artichoke, basic grey ink. whisper white and always artichoke 1/4 " grosrain ribbon, and last but not least the unfrogettable stamp set.

I also used the tag punches and the small circle punches from Stampin' Up!

If you would like to attend a class on how to make these fantastic box in a bag, gifts please leave me a message or email me and i'll keep you updated.

Don't forget to leave a comment on my blogg so i know you've visited :)

5 comments:

Sol said...

I have tagged you on my site. Play along if you like.

http://est1970s.blogspot.com/

Sol said...

These are so nice, you have made a great job of these. You were so funny today on the email. I am sending you some good weather.

Kara said...

such cute bags Abi! Did the teachers like them?

Unknown said...

I just love these bags, but I love what you have done with the little frogs most, it looks like he is jumping, fab idea. TFS

Abi Bundy said...

hi, yes they did, my son was so excited about gining them to the teachers it was nice.

thanks for popping by.