Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

10 Jul 2008

Wild about you!


I love this card, it's just so cute, unfortunately i cannot take the credit for it, I found it on scs ( i forget who created the original but if it was you i'd love to know :) and just fell in love with the colours, I had to change the punches used as they are not all available in the uk yet but everything is available from Stampin' Up!
card recipe: Wild About You Stamp Set, Bashful Blue, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate chip and Whisper White card stock Chocolate chip, and Close to Cocoa Ink, Chocolate Chip gros grain ribbon
Punches: Scallop, corner rounder, 1" circle , 1 1/4" circle and tab punch , I also used the crafters tool kit to punch small holes around the edge of the flap, This card would be ideal as a pouch by only mounting three sides of the creamy caramel onto the bashful blue and not securing the flap down with adhesive.
Thanks for looking.

No comments: