Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

28 Sept 2008

Only 3 days till the catalogue release!!!

If you require a new catalogue and are unable to attend the charity class I am holding this Saturday please contact me to reserve your copy!!

The new catalogue retails at £4.95 But I am selling them for £3.50 which Will be deducted from your next order of £30 or more

OR

book your home workshop to receive your FREE copy of the 2008/09 catalogue!!

Thanks for stopping by

Abi

No comments: