Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

15 Sept 2008

World Card Making Day

Saturday 4th October
Join me in a
WORLD CARDMAKING DAY CLASS and
CATALOGUE LAUNCH PARTY!

11am-1.30pm

Carclaze Womens Institute Hall, St Austell


Prize Give aways
Demonstrations
Make and takes and more!!

with the chance to
View and buy the new catalogue,
see Stunning new products
and take advantage of Special World Cardmaking Day promotions,


Just £3.50 ( £1 of which will go directly to the Chidrens Hospice Special Lives Appeal along with ALL CLASS FEE PROFITS)

Please book by October 1st so we know how many to expect.

PLEASE HELP US RAISE MONEY FOR THIS SPECIAL CAUSE!!!!

Thanks Abi

No comments: