Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

16 Oct 2008

Bloomin' with Beauty

It's been a while since I've posted any pictures, I lost the battery charger for my rechargeable batteries and had to buy some...... and everyone knows what my memory is like so that i could take some photo's of all the gorgeous new stamp sets that are in our new catalogue, so that's why it's taken so long.


I love using Always Artichoke with Bravo Burgundy so that's what i used on this card, with the Bloomin with Beauty stamp set and some dazzlin diamonds but you can't tell i used them in the photo sorry, If you'd like to see it up close you'll just have to come to one of my classes or book a workshop :)

Thanks for looking.

Abi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this card looks beautiful and will obviously need to get that stamp set now. I love the colours as they look very rich and classy