Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

5 Oct 2008

Thanks for all the support!!!

WOW  I'd like to say a huge THANK YOU!  to everyone who came along yesterday and supported our charity event, Karen and I were overwhelmed with the turnout it was great  and what a learning experience.... note to self next time book a bigger hall ! 

 But it was great fun and we raised around £140+ and still counting for the precious lives appeal,  we'd like to make events like this a regular thing so if you are in the cornwall and would like to come to a fun crafting event for charity subscribe to this blog and watch this space for updates.

Thank you to Karen for all her hard work and her great projects if you'd like to check out some of her other projects check out her blog  it's great!!

Abi xx

No comments: