Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

27 Oct 2008

Silent night


Here's a card some of you may have seen already in my album,
I used chocolate chip card stock and ink, with very vanilla card stock and some dazlin diamonds, I also used the snowflake cuttle bug embossing folder,
this card is based on one i saw on scs although i can't remember who it was by but i loved it.
Thanks for looking.
Abi

1 comment:

Ann said...

Love the glitter! So pretty! :D