Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

20 Oct 2008

A bit of fun

These are the birthday invitations i made for my son's third birthday party, he is a complete Thomas nut at the moment and he thought these were fab.

I used 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" circle punches for the faces and the 1/2" and 1/4" circle punches for the windows and buffers, I also used my colluzle for the roof of the trains and the tunnel. All the card used was Stampin' Up!

Thanks for looking.

Abi

1 comment:

Sol said...

Oh Abi these are lovely!