Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

16 Oct 2008

A True Friend

This card is from my display board so you'll have to excuse the plastic :) but i like them to stay dry when i get stuck in the rain.

I used my Handsome Hunter ;) Always Artichoke, Rose red, So Saffron and Very Vanilla, with gold brads and the true friend stamp set, I love this set it is so versatile it also comes with a thank you sentiment and some other great images which I'll probably show you more of over the next few months.

Thanks for looking

Abi

No comments: