Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

16 Oct 2008

Fantastic new products!!

I made this card using the new simply sent card elements kit and i love it, it's great!  so quick and easy to use, I also used the large star punch too item number 113652
and surprise look whats inside!!!   I used snail adhesive and sticky strip to adhere my spirals to the inside of the card and dimensionals to attach most of the stars, but it's really fun and would be great for kids or adults alike and could even be used for Christmas, by just changing the colour combinations.


This is one of the new simply sent card element kits which are available in the new Stampin' Up! catalogue, the stamp set can be purchased separately from the elements kit to give you more versatility and also makes it alot more affordable and by just adding a pack of card stock to the order the possibilities are endless.
Starring you stamp set  item number 111696 £11.95
Simply sent card elements kit consists of 1 sheet self adhesive die cuts, 2 sheets each of each colour textured card stock, 2 sheets each double sided patterned paper.   item number 113679  £12.50   

Co-ordinates with starring you stamp set  and  In the stars stamp set (page 54 2008/09 catalogue) 

Thanks for looking

Abi


No comments: