Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

28 Nov 2008

found a great tutorial!

Hi

 just thought i'd let you know about a great tutorial i just found thanks to patrina at paper stampin bellas,  here it is  I love what Patrina has done with it on her blog i couldn't wait to tell you all so i haven't finished mine yet ;)
(i'll be sure to supply the metric measurements when i'm done)

Abi

2 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

I will have to go check it out, thanks for sharing, its nice to have different ideas for things we can make. Also love the cards below, they are very pretty!!! :)

Cheryl

Susan White said...

can't wait to see what you make.