Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

25 Nov 2008

Silent Night

Last post for today just thought I'd share my Old Olive churches with you, the picture doesn't really show the dazzlin diamonds or the paper piercing but i promise you it's on there :)

As I've already said I used Old Olive ink and card stock and Whisper White card stock, with some non su ribbon.

I used the Silent Night stamp set with the merry Christmas from the Seasonal Wishes set.

Thanks for stopping by!

Abi

6 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Very, very pretty!!
-t

Anonymous said...

These cards are breathtaking!

Patti said...

I love the monochromatic look of these cards. That is a stunning image. Thanks for sharing.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Gorgeous! LOVE this! Super stunning in it's simplicity and elegance! :)

Jacquel said...

Your cards are beautiful! excellent work!!!

Dawn said...

They are gorgeous