Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

22 Nov 2008

Holly Jolly Christmas

I've put it off for so long and now there is no getting away from the fact that Christmas is just a few weeks away, so i thought I'd start the Christmas cards, I wanted something which would be easy for my five year old son to help with and this is what we came up with,

we used Ruby Red card stock as the base with whisper white card stock
which we used a sponge dauber to apply some close to cocoa around the edges so it didn't look so crisp and some always artichoke ribbon we punched out Rudolf's nose with a fiskars punch.

Thanks for looking

No comments: