Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

22 Nov 2008

A Rose is a Rose "mums birthday"

Sorry the colours haven't come out too good in this photo i was trying to take the photo and upload it without my mum seeing it as she's got the "stamping bug" now and wants to see everything. This is her birthday card!

I used a Rose is a Rose stamp set with the sincere salutations stamp set.

So Saffron, Chocolate Chip and whisper white card stock,
Chocolate Chip ribbon,
So Saffron, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Old olive and Always Artichoke Ink

I also used the Tea and Crumpets designer series paper which is my favourite right now.

Thanks for looking
Abi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow love this card!! thanks for sharing!