Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

2 Nov 2008

Stampin' Up! November offer

More great offers from Stampin' Up! this offer is running from the 10th to the 30th November and is a great opportunity to get the fantastic new rub on's that Stampin' Up! have put in our new catalogue.. and for those of you who are attending my hostess appreciation party you'll be getting the chance to try them out with some really cute projects as a thank you for hosting a workshop during the first UK Catalogue,

If you didn't get chance to host a work shop over the past year wouldn't it be great to combine the two offers and get an extra free stamp set plus a fantastic new offer on our new products So why not host a workshop this month and take advantage of both offers, call or email me today to book your workshop (or place a qualifying order! )

Abi

No comments: