Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

2 Nov 2008

Stampin' Up! host a workshop offer!!!

This season host a qualifying workshop and receive a free gift,

In November AND December If you host a workshop with sales totalling £150 or more not only will you receive the fantastic hostess benefits but you will also get to choose one of the selected stamp sets free too!! how great is that!

The selected sets are:

Wondrous gift,
Seasonal Wishes,
Dotted Autumn,
Cold Play,
Snow flurries
and the friendly back ground stamp,

Some of these sets are only available while stocks last so if you'd like to take advantage of this Fantastic offer don't delay contact me today!!

Abi

No comments: