Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

18 Nov 2008

Stampin' Up! Stampers 6 one member more needed!

My stampers 6/ hostess club which is due to start shortly just needs one more member!

It's going to run 6 times over the coming year running alternate months,  you just place an order of £25 (or more) plus postage in each of the selected months one of those months is your month to be "hostess" and receive all the hostess benefits which you receive when you host a workshop....  don't panic that doesn't mean you have to have a party but if you chose to you could earn yourself more hostess benefits ( more free stuff always sounds good to me)

You don't even have to live in Cornwall to join in your orders and all your benefits will be posted to you each month........ although there would be one draw back you'll have to make do with the monthly projects being mailed to you instead of being able to attend the fantastic exclusive classes and have a virtual class instead.

Email or call me for more information or to sign up!

Abi

No comments: