Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

18 Nov 2008

Seaside.

OK I realise that the past week it's been raining so hard that most of our waterproof jackets are no longer keeping us dry and we've all given up blow drying our hair but I thought I'd share this card with you, it's one from my display board hence the plastic and uses the lovely Stampin' Up! seaside stamp set or more specifically the star fish stamp.

Here's what i used:

Seaside Stamp Set, Stem Sayings Stamp Set,

Creamy Caramel, Kraft and Naturals Ivory Card stock,

Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel and So Saffron Ink,

Antique Brass eyelets, Linen thread, Cropodile, aqua painter.

I used the aqua painter with Creamy Caramel ink to produce the sea spray on the base card by just flicking the ink at the card stock ( you remember the way you used to get told off for it at school or by your mum well that's what i did and i enjoyed it)

This card was really good fun to make and left me wishing it was summer ( hopefully 2009 will be dryer than 2008)

Thanks for stopping by,

Abi

1 comment:

Sol said...

This card is sooooo cute!