Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

25 Nov 2008

A tree for the christmas season.

I like clean and simple and i think the "A tree for all seasons" stamp set suits a simple card and looks really cute.

I used Whisper White card stock with white taffetta ribbon, the image was stamped on a small square which i had embossed with my cuttlebug before i stamped the image, I then used a blender pen to colour the image and used dimensionals to mount it on the card.

Abi

7 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love the wonderful clean, crisp look and the white on white color scheme. Fabulous!

Tenia Nelson said...

Great card and love the Beethoven!!!

Louise, that's me!! said...

This is really pretty Abi, I love the simple elegance of it.

CJ said...

I agree with Pat. I am a big fan of the crisp and clean look, and this all white card is great! I love that set, and should get it out. You've inspired me! Welcome to Group 5!

Cindy J.

Stampin' the Good Life said...

This is a gorgeous card! The white taffeta ribbon completes it perfectly. Very nice!

Kelly Boettcher said...

I love how you used this set! Simple but beautiful.

Bizzy Bee Creates said...

I love the simplicity of your cards. Love love them!! Thanks for sharing them.