Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

24 Feb 2009

Baby baby :)

I just wanted to share this with you ( hopefully the receiver of these won't mind me showing everyone) but I made these for one of my friends over at In love with stamping, her and her husband just had a beautiful baby girl, I've left it a little while to show everyone because I wanted them to be a surprise for her.

I used some plain white baby vests and some white muslin's and my A Rose is a Rose stamp set, as we don't have craft ink pads in the UK (yet fingers crossed they won't leave it too long to let us have them) I used Dylon fabric paints which i had to mix to get the desired colours, I then painted the fabric paint onto the stamps with a brush.

It was really good fun, if you click on the picture you should be able to see in more detail, I even used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to position the layers of the flowers........... and as you can tell I was really pleased with the way they turned out.

I have added more tutorials to the tutorial site so go check them out I'll be uploading one on how to stamp fabric soon.

Thanks for stopping by!

Abi

12 comments:

Jan said...

Absolutely adorable, Abi! Your friend will love them!

Elizabeth said...

Very pretty! I can't believe you don't have any craft pads! Is there a UK ban on them? I may have to smuggle some to you.

Trini said...

Great job, they are so cute!

Trini said...

Great job, they are so cute!

Ellibelle said...

How adorable! Your friend will love this cute set!

Anjou Krelovich said...

So cute! I love how this turned out. I tried to stamp on onesies once and it was a disaster -- your's is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I can see why you were pleased with the result. These came out fantastic. Looks to me like you don't need the craft inks, LOL

Unknown said...

what a cute little number Abi.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I so appreciate it.

Toodles for now.

Joanne Travis said...

So sweet and precious, Abi!

Dawn B. said...

Awww this is so cute. I love this set. It is fun to use. I really like the way you tied your ribbon. Great job.

Tenia Nelson said...

This set is very, very nice!! tfs!!
-t

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable! I bet she was thrilled to receive them too!