Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

25 Feb 2009

Wild about you baby!

Here's a card i made for a recent swap I used the lion from the Wild about you stamp set which I coloured with the markers and I teamed this with my favourites Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue and Creamy Caramel card stock and Chocolate Chip and Bashful Blue taffeta ribbon.

Once again I used my scallop punches the scallop circle and the scallop edge punch which I used the small 1/16" fiskars circle punch inside of.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't forget SALE-A-BRATION ENDS SATURDAY!! so your orders need to be in and paid for before the weekend if you don't want to miss out on the fantastic sale-a-bration stamp sets!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for looking.

Abi

5 comments:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Love this! I like the way you tied the ribbon! :)

Unknown said...

Aww that's so cute

Jan x

Louise F NZ said...

This is totally cute, I love the lions highlights in his mane.

Tenia Nelson said...

So lovely!! tfs!!
-t

Anonymous said...

So simple yet just exactly right!