Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

17 Feb 2009

Clean and Simple Carte Postale

I wanted a quick and simple card so this is what I came up with I love the clean lines and the crispness of the blue and white together,

I used Stampin' Up! Carte Postale and the hostess stamp set best yet,
with Whisper White and Bashful Blue card stock,
Bashful Blue ink and Taffeta ribbon.

The swallow was cut out and mounted on dimensional pads, and i used the scallop edge punch along the bottom of the bashful blue card stock.

Thanks for looking!

Abi

8 comments:

Rosina said...

love this card simple yet pretty it would make a good make and take.

Lene said...

Lovely:)

Unknown said...

This is a great clean & simple card.

Unknown said...

great colors.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Simply gorgeous, Abi! :)

Patti said...

Simple and elegant - perfect!

Nancy said...

I love the simplicity and elegance of this card!!

Anonymous said...

This card is very elegant Abi. I love simple clean lines!