Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

17 Feb 2009

March Stampin' Class

I'm happy to announce my regular monthly classes are starting next month and will run on the first Thursday of every month,


When: Thursday March 5th 2009
Where:  Carclaze women's Institute hall, Robartes Gardens, St Austell,
Time: 7-9pm
Cost: £3 per person.


If you'd like to join us then please drop me line either via email or give me a call to reserve your place.

We're going to make some exciting projects over the coming year and use some fantastic products. 



If you can't make it to the class why not have one in your own home and earn  some free* products along the way with your friends.
(* free products based on qualifying workshop sales contact me for more information)

If you don't live in Cornwall or don't have room for a workshop why not have a catalogue party, you'll earn the same free merchandise as a workshop with  qualifying orders.

Contact me for more information.

Abi

No comments: