Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

7 Mar 2009

Stampers 10 Last Place!!

As the title suggests there's only one place left on my march stampers 10 group!  

If you're looking forward to the mini catalogue next month and you already have a BIG wish list this group is for you!

Don't miss out contact me today to join the group!


If you've already signed up you should have received a stampers 10 flier and need to have returned the relevant sheet to me, so i know who you are :)   If you haven't had one email me NOW so i can send one to you!  Please include you email address so you can access to the group blog.

No comments: