Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

7 Mar 2009

Funky Friday #7

I can't believe it's the weekend again already! where has the week gone?? (i spent most of the week sat in the garage waiting for my car to be fixed) so time to catch up on some most important crafting!
This is the card I made for the funky Friday challenge, over on my challenge blog

The colours this week were Brilliant blue, Black, silver and or gold. I decided not to use the gold but i had so much fun making this card.

I used three layers of Silver embossing powder on my chipboard butterfly and then while it was still soft I pressed my pocket silhouette stamp into it and I love the effect!

I also used that fantastic scallop circle punch and my 1 3/8" circle punch ( I use both ALOT!)

Thanks for stopping by!

Abi

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's lovely Abi, really simple and very effective, I love the embossed butterfly - its stunning

Jan x

Becky said...

Well this butterfly is worth all that embossing, it is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

If you loved the effect of just embossing powder then you would be over the moon with Opals!