Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

6 Apr 2009

My Funky Friday chalenge #11

So this week I chose the colours above ( yes i realised i spelt certainly wrong too ooops!) I thought this was going to be really easy but I think I started to over think my projects and then found it really hard so I had to leave it for a day and then come back and look at it all afresh and this is what I came up with two quite different cards.
I think the pink one is my favourite. I used pretty in pink textured card stock with some of the new pink striped gros grain ribbon from our mini, I combined this with some of the felt flowers and some punched flowers using the boho blooms punch. The beads are from my vast collection of crafty bits.
For the green card i used baroque motifs and the baroque border wheel, with the scallop edge punch and the the three flower punch from the 3 for you punch set ( which is still available in the UK for a limited time).

Thanks for stopping by! If you'd like to check out my challenges click here

Abi

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both very pretty cards Abi!

Anonymous said...

Both very pretty cards Abi!

Angela said...

Such cute cards, really like the first one.. great color combo...

Dawn B. said...

These are terrific Abi. I love the colors. Anything with flowers on it is awesome to me.. Great job.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Both cards are just gorgeous, Abi! I really like the first one! :)

Unknown said...

both are wonderful. great cards ;)

Ann said...

I really like the pink one, too! The flowers in the corner really pop.

Dragana Skoro said...

Great cards, both of them. Cute challenge.

Kim said...

Those are both really pretty! Kim (stampinscrapnewbie)

Cheryl Walker said...

Very pretty, and I love the color combo you used!!!

Becky said...

Both of these cards are pretty, love the flowers and the scolloped edges.

Wendy said...

Love the colors on both cards! I would never have noticed your misspelling! Great job on your cards! :)

Patti said...

So pretty - looks like cotton candy! Love them and certainly worth your effort.

Unknown said...

Lovely colors choices & cards...will have to play along soon :)

Michelle said...

i'm loving all of these cards..this is a fav color combo of mine..(pinks and greems together) TFS!

Elizabeth said...

These are so C&S and very pretty!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome cards and colors!! tfs!!
-t