Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

27 May 2009

Soft Summer

I really like this card and it was so incredibly quick and easy,

again I used some of the paper from the Love stories simply scrappin' kit and also one of the adhesive borders,

I used a Regal Rose card stock base, I stamped the blossom image form the Soft Summer stamp set in Regal Rose ink on confetti white card stock which I coloured with pretty in pink and certainly celery markers and some whisper white taffeta ribbon I then mounted this on the card using stampin' dimensionals.

Thanks for looking!

Abi

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Simple and quick but very pretty and classic. Love this card!

Marion said...

It may have been quick and simple but it is a lovely card. Marion

Louise F NZ said...

So super pretty Abi, love the colours and the layout is great.

Liz said...

Just poped on from Trimmie thats a lovely card

liz x

Trish said...

Lovely card Abi. Trish :)

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Gorgeous! :)