Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

9 Jul 2009

OH WHERE OH WHERE HAS MY CAMERA GONE??

OK I know I'm prone to loosing stuff especially when it's something on my craft table like adhesive ( don't you just hate it when that happens) and it's right in front of you the whole time but you just can't see it..................

well that's what has happened to my camera I have absolutely no idea where it is.............

so if you happen to see a naughty camera hiding any where please let me know so I can upload the photo's I took last week!!

Abi

9 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

Oh no, Abi!! I hope it turns up soon. I would be so lost without mine (actually it's my husband's but I let him use it every once in a while!)

Rosina said...

My snail hides aswell, I normally turn my craft area's upside down looking for it then find it under a piece of card stock and my camera's even worse for hiding but I always blame it on my dh when it goes missing.

xiumaiyuki said...

Oh no! I hope you'll find it soon. Don't you just hate that!

Rosina said...

Thank's for the wonderful card kit you gave me, I've made the first card and posted it on my blog, now I must get back to do the other 2 and your funky friday challenge.

Jan said...

I'm always losing my adhesive but never my camera - it's kind of big. Hope you find yours soon!

Patti said...

Oh my! Have you found it yet? At least it could go do a walkabout AFTER you uploaded your photos!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Oh no!!! I am so prone to losing stuff! My husband always seems to find it right away! I would probably lose my head if it wasn't attached! LOL! I hope you find it soon! :)

Dawn B. said...

How frustrating. I have had that happen before. Good Luck...LOL

slowef said...

Please visit my Blog to collect your Award :-)
xx