Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

14 Jul 2009

Still no camera i think i'm going to go nuts!

Seriously where on earth can it be! LOL so sorry guys but due to the missing camera and the missing memory card which is in it, there's no photo's today

but I have been sent the lovely blog award by slowef at the come rain or shine blog THANK YOU! glad to know when I post projects people like them :) hope I find my camera soon!!!!


So I would like to pass this award onto :







I love so many different blogs it's hard to narrow it down but these are just a few who have inspired me recently so thanks ladies!! keep up the great work!!

Abi

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much - it's wonderful to have this award, especially when I've been a bit absent lately!! Lol Lynn ♥

Rosina said...

Thank you for the award, it was gratefully received and passed onto deserving bloggers.