Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

24 Jul 2009

Petal Pizzaz teachers cards

Hi !! These are the card I made for my eldest son to give his teachers this week, I can't believe he is going to be in year two in September!

I also made them some of the velum gift bags which I posted a couple of weeks ago with some chocolate and notebook and pen set.

For these cards I used:
So Saffron , whisper white card stock,
So Saffron striped gros grain ribbon,
So Saffron, More Mustard and Really Rust ink
with the Petal Pizzaz stamp set and the oval all stamp set from Stampin' Up!
I also used the scallop oval and large oval punch.

Thanks for stopping by!

Abi

7 comments:

Unknown said...

These are beautiful, Abi:o)

Joanne Travis said...

This is so pretty, Abi! I love this set and the colors you used.

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous cards!! tfs!!

Jan said...

Very pretty, Abi! I'm sure the teachers loved them!

xiumaiyuki said...

These are super super sweet!!!! The teachers will love them!

Dawn B. said...

Abi this is beautiful. I never use So Saffron but I love it. Great job.

Nicki said...

ooh gorgeous! i just got this set, havent used it yet!
Nicki
x