Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

19 Jul 2009

Rose red fresh cuts

I made this card for my Funky Friday challenge #24 the challenge was to use rose red and white, I actually did do this challenge on time but due to my camera hiding from me I have only just got around to posting it.

I used :
The fresh cuts stamp set,
The five petal flower punch ,
Rose red ink and a rose red brad.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful!

Patti said...

Great texture with the flower.

Joanne Travis said...

So pretty, Abi.

Louise F NZ said...

Totally gorgeous Abi!

Rosina said...

I love this I so want fresh cut notes cards and stamps =D now before they retire lol

JazzyH said...

Beautiful@