Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

3 Aug 2009

Pocket Silhouettes

Another thank you card, I don't care what some of you say ( yes you know who you are!!) about too many thank you cards lol I make and use a lot of them so I am glad most sets come with a thank you phrase! besides thank you is a very important thing to say! ( i do try not to show you thank you cards every time)


So for this thank you card I used:
Kraft, Rose Red and Very Vanilla card stock,
Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla Taffeta ribbon,
Mellow Moss, Rose Red and Chocolate Chip ink,
1 3/8" circle punch and the Stampin' Up! corner rounder.
I used the pocket silhouette stamp set

All supplies from Stampin' Up!

Thanks for looking!

Abi

3 comments:

JazzyH said...

Very creative use of the circles. Great card!

Unknown said...

pretty card, I love thecolors.

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cool card!!