Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

6 Oct 2009

a bit of glitz?

Hi hope you are all having a lovely day! the weather here in Cornwall is horrible it's so foggy we can't see the houses opposite us and they are really close! totally uninspiring and I'm having a creative block day, I have to make my son a monkey costume by Friday which at the moment is just looking a whole lot like a brown t shirt and trousers and my sewing machine is refusing to work so I'm not doing so well today :)

We made the card above on Saturday for world card making day and the new catalogue release and you'll never guess what stamp set we used :)

We Used:

Stamp set: circle circus, best yet phrases,
Card stock: Bashful Blue, Whisper White,
Ink: versa mark, basic gray
Accessories: Silver embossing powder, clear rhinestone brad, dimensional foam pads, 2 way glue pen and Silver fine galaxy glitter.

Thanks for stopping by!

Abi

8 comments:

Lucy Pursglove-Jones said...

The weather here is naff too, lots of fine drizzle rain, yak! Great card! and good luck with the monkey costume :) xx

butterflyamanda said...

love it!! weather is rubbish here too at least i have my new stuff to keep me busy!!!

JazzyH said...

Love it!

Joanne Travis said...

This is so pretty and cool looking. Love the blue and silver.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Gorgeous, Abi! :)

butternutsage said...

simple and simply beautiful!

Slice of life said...

wow Abi, I love this one. It is beautiful. For some unknown reason it makes me think of Norway. Go figure?

P.s. word verification is geering

lol

Tenia Nelson said...

Very pretty card!!