Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

6 Oct 2009

a bit of glitz?

Hi hope you are all having a lovely day! the weather here in Cornwall is horrible it's so foggy we can't see the houses opposite us and they are really close! totally uninspiring and I'm having a creative block day, I have to make my son a monkey costume by Friday which at the moment is just looking a whole lot like a brown t shirt and trousers and my sewing machine is refusing to work so I'm not doing so well today :)

We made the card above on Saturday for world card making day and the new catalogue release and you'll never guess what stamp set we used :)

We Used:

Stamp set: circle circus, best yet phrases,
Card stock: Bashful Blue, Whisper White,
Ink: versa mark, basic gray
Accessories: Silver embossing powder, clear rhinestone brad, dimensional foam pads, 2 way glue pen and Silver fine galaxy glitter.

Thanks for stopping by!

Abi

7 comments:

Lucy Pursglove-Jones said...

The weather here is naff too, lots of fine drizzle rain, yak! Great card! and good luck with the monkey costume :) xx

butterflyamanda said...

love it!! weather is rubbish here too at least i have my new stuff to keep me busy!!!

Joanne Travis said...

This is so pretty and cool looking. Love the blue and silver.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Gorgeous, Abi! :)

butternutsage said...

simple and simply beautiful!

Sol said...

wow Abi, I love this one. It is beautiful. For some unknown reason it makes me think of Norway. Go figure?

P.s. word verification is geering

lol

Tenia Nelson said...

Very pretty card!!