Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

20 Nov 2009

A bit more Bella

I'm really enjoying how simple the Bella Toile stamp makes card making it really is beautiful, This is a birthday card which I made for one of my down line girls It was her birthday on monday but i didn't want to post this until she had her card as it would have spoilt the surprise.

Happy birthday Kathy!
I used:

Card stock: Brocade Blue, Whisper White, Night of Navy
Stamps; Bella Toile,
Ink: Brocade Blue, White craft
Accessories: white taffeta ribbon, eyelet border punch.


Thanks for stopping by!

Abi

6 comments:

Crafty Creations said...

Very pretty!! That stamp is gorgeous!!
Maria

Marion said...

Lovely card. So elegant.
Marion

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

wow...this is gorgeous, so very elegant.....have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

Dotty Jo said...

Abi, this is beautiful - so soft and pretty, Jo x

Joanne Travis said...

I love the Bella Toile on the Kraft. This is so beautiful and elegant!