Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

23 Nov 2009

Looking for a creative crew!!!!!


OK so if you haven't checked out my challenge site recently you really should this week, I'm looking for some creative people to join my inspiration team, this involves making at least one project every week for the challenges which will alternate between colour inspiration and sketch, post them on your blog and basically inspire every one with your creativity, a copy of your projects will be posted on the challenge blog for EVERYONE to see too so come along and have a go! this will close this Friday at 24.00GMT so don't miss out!

( I will be posting all my challenge entries later today so stay tuned! a little late I know but due to an unwilling knee I haven't had chance to get in my craft room yet!)

Have fun!

Abi

No comments: