Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

4 Dec 2009

12 days of Christmas day 4


A Super quick card for today! This card was is made using the Stampin' Up! Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin kit, the scrappin kits are a fantastic idea not only for scrap booking but also for super quick cards as they come with 6 sheets of self adhesive die cut card stock images so all you need to do is peel and stick. a selection of coordinating textured 12 x 12 card stock and 6 sheets of double sided co ordinating designer paper.

This card stock base is an A5 piece of Garden green card stock with a 10 x 8cm layer of designer paper and 18cm of chocolate chip gros grain ribbon. I also used my dazzlin Diamond with a2 way glue pen (sorry you can't see that to good in the photo)

Thanks for stopping by!

Abi