Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

3 Dec 2009

12 Days of Christmas day 3

Not a card a gift bag!
Just keeping up with my personal challenge of making at least one item to package a gift each week this gift bag is made from a brown envelope, you can see a video tutorial on how to fold this bag here (you'll need to stamp the envelope before you stick the bottom corner flaps down.)

I also used White craft Ink, Chocolate Chip stampin write marker, Real red marker, Twill tape and a scrap of whisper white card stock for the tag.
Stamps Winter post and Occasional Greetings.

You'll also need a large hole punch , I used my Crop-o-dile.



Do you remember the cracker box I made? here well if you would like the pattern click here

Thanks for stopping by!

Abi

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cute! Love the color combo!