Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

4 Jan 2010

Making the most of sale-a-bration


OK so you wanna take advantage of the great sale-a-bration promotion and the opportunities that this opens up..........

well the best way isn't to just place an order but to become a demonstrator, It's so much fun and you get to attend all sorts of exclusive training and fun events just check out the video below it's really funny and sums up convention perfectly...

by becoming a demonstrator during sale-a-bration you will have the chance to attend the SECOND EUROPEAN Stampin' Up! convention, the last one was so much fun!!! you don't want to miss it! you'll also get discount on all your Stampin' Up! supplies and earn some extra cash at the same time, you'll meet great new friends both demonstrators and customers and learn so many new techniques you'll be bursting with ideas.

By joining during sale-a-bration you will earn one free stamp set for joining and then have the chance to earn tons of free stamp sets too! so contact me today to join my team, as a team we love getting together for fun crafting and joining in our team activities online every week, My girls are great and I'd love for you to join us too,

send me an email at abi4380@gmail.com to find out more.


The next European Stampin' Up! convention is During November 2010!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahha, funny video!