Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

26 Jan 2010

Thoughtful flowers


Just a quick card today that I made recently for a swap, we had to choose our favourite Stampin' Up! colour combination and I have so many favourites that I really had trouble choosing but went with this one.

Rose Red, Kraft, Chocolate Chip and white.

I used:

Stamp sets: A flower fro all seasons, Whimsical words sale-a-bration set  ( ask me how you can get this set free!)
Card stock: Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, Whisper White, Kraft
Ink: Rose Red, Sage Shadow, Creamy Caramel, So Saffron, Versa mark.
Ribbon: Rose Red stitched Gros grain
Accessories: Late designer button, Linen thread, white embossing powder.


Thanks for stopping by!

Abi

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for January 27. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

Lyn said...

Love the card Abi and the colours are gorgeous... Really pretty stamp set :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Very pretty!!

Shabby Horse said...

This is very pretty! That ribbon/button treatment is cute. I need to borrow that idea from you!

JazzyH said...

I love the cleans and simple!

peg.turbe said...

Very nice !

Cheryl said...

Very pretty! I love the color combo!